Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, September 30, 2011

CAS-ual Friday once more


The CAS-ual Friday blog challenges seem to roll around so fast these days.  They're always so much fun too.  This week the challenge is to use ribbon in a 'loopy' way, so here's my contribution, a Christmas card for a change:

I think I must try this design in other colors too.  I really like how it turned out.

16 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea Tilly, for all those bits of ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilly.. love your card!! Great minds must think alike because this was the first thing I thought of as well!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how it turned out too! Super creative and truly lovely!! Thanks for joining in the fun at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS use of ribbon, love it :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tilly, what a brillaint idea! So original & very effective.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! What a fantastic use of ribbon!! -Tara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun and creative Tilly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so creative, great work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a clever use of ribbon and loops! I really like it. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genius. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is beautiful. Great idea with loops

    ReplyDelete