Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CFC 19 - Falling to Pieces

I know I'm a bit late for last Friday's challenge, but life has been a tad hectic around here lately.  I love autumn colors, although right now we're in spring mode here in NZ, so I have to get my creative head around the upside down seasons.
I just love this free digi from MelStampz, and it has gorgeous background paper to match too.  These images are perfect for paper piecing.  Mel has amazing freebies on her blog so be sure to take a look.

That's it for today.  There are a few more weekly challenges I've still got to work on before this week comes to an end, so off to play ...

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful fall card Tilly...love the sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not late at all and this is fabulous! I love that speckled paper. So glad you joined us for CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilly this is adorable! I love that hill in the background! And those trees are so cute! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooohh this is lovely!!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete