Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

CFC21 Mostly Monochrome

A very quick card for this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge.

I tend to forget about the little punches, like this leaf, and yet it's so useful as there's a leaf stamp almost exactly like it that co-ordinates so well.  I must remember this ...


7 comments:

  1. Very cute, combining the punch and the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leafy garland Tilly...clever use of the challenge colours :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, may have to try out some of my punches that lie at the back of my craft cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tilly this is so fun...love the leafy banner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, Tilly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tilly! Love your hanging leaves! Such a fun design! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete