Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy news!

We are so happy to announce the engagement of our beloved daughter Kerry to Reece.   Wonderful news.   Here's the beautiful ring (such good taste!) and the card I made for them.  Wishing them a lifetime of happiness together.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, how exciting, Tilly. Bet you're chuffed. I wish them both every happiness. Lovely ring, too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearty congratulation to all on this grand occasion! Lovely to welcome another son into the fold.
    Hugz
    Moz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Tilly and a beautiful ring too. I wish them every happiness together :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tilly and to Kerry & Reece...love the ring. Now you gonna be busy with the invites Tilly....vbg

    ReplyDelete