Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

It's Friday again, and that means ...


This week the challenge on the CAS-ual Fridays blog is black, white and red, with a card inspired in some way by a book.  So, here's mine - "Gone With The Wind".

Another lovely stamp from my favorite Co., Memory Box.

And as an added bonus today, just for fun, here's a pic of our resident duck family, Duckzilla, Clayton and their 13 babies that hatched on Monday next to our pond infront of the house.  Aren't they cute?  They look more like little black and white penguins than ducklings at this stage.


6 comments:

  1. What a fun and playful take on Gone With The Wind-one of my all time favorite books :) So glad you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the inspiration from whence it came! Wonderful picture of all the little ducklings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading Gone with the Wind, what a great story. Your card is a delightful interpretation of the book! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete