Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Less is More

The LIM (Less Is More challenge) #34 for the week is this inspirational sketch:

I only realized afterwards that it was a square card, not a rectangular card!  Duh!  Anyway, the idea is still the same.

I love my Encore Ultimate Metallic ink pads for solid stamping, like this image.  Of course I couldn't resist 3 little rhinestone 'blings' as berries on the branch!  The button was an afterthought too - the sentiment looked a bit bare without it.  (I know, probably overkill, getting right away from the Less Is More idea, but too late now ...!  LOL)
You'll notice a Kraft card rush here lately, because I found a whole pack of SU Kraft that I forgot I had hidden away.  Love how it goes with any color combo.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Tilly... square, rectangular... all is fine as long as the sketch is recognisable!
    Love that inked square, just fab!

    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super inked square and I really like the little berries. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Tilly, love the birdies on a branch and the gems are a cute touch too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this Tilly
    Super colours
    FAB design, perfect!

    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww i love the birds and the color combo on the square.

    ReplyDelete