Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Metallicious

The Less Is More challenge #31 this week is to use metallic anything on a card - paper, embossing powder, paint, ink, etc.  I've used bronze embossing powder here, although it doesn't photograph very well.  I just swiped some cotton balls rubbed onto chalks for the background.
Thanks LIM ladies for another great challenge.  Love all the inspiration so far in the challenge gallery.  Be sure to take a look if you haven't already visited there.


16 comments:

  1. This is pretty Tilly, I love copper EP. I think I may have been tempted to have the tree slightly further into the card or a little more off the edge, what do you think?
    Lovely chalking, with super autumnal colours.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card - fab tree and the chalked background looks lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and you`ve managed to get a really good photo too.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Tilly. I love the chalked background, very effective. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely. Love the copper embossing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Tillyesque - simply stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the copper embossing and the background is fab too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tree looks fabulous in copper
    Super card
    Thank you
    Mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how beautiful. Love how well your embossing and background coloring turned out. TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the embossed tree, all the details are still perfectly captured and the coloured bkgd is gorgeous too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your embossing and the little falling leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The copper on the tree is gorgeous and love your chalking. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card love the colours and the copper ep. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete