Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

CFC26 CAS-ual Friday

CFC26 Project Gallery
A quick card today for the weekly CAS-ual Friday Challenge.  Their challenges are always fun and inspirational.  Why not play along too?
I've kept my Cuttlebug on my DH's desk here in the office (he's away for 2 weeks so won't know!) in the hope that I'll use it more now that it's right under my nose every day.  Hopefully more inspiration will strike me in the days to come.


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card! I love the shade of blue with embossed background Just delightful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Tilly, the embossed strips are really and look great in the colour gradient :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors you have chosen is very relaxing to the eyes. The yarn has been tight very neatly. nice project keep it up.

    print VIP cards
    Printing on Plastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! The blue shades are perfect. I find that I use things when they are close by as well. Thank you so much for playing along in the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete