Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Just bits ...

Harper's first birthday card and his cloth book went in the mail today.  He will be 1 on 8 Nov.  Can't believe how fast the year has gone by.  I plan on making a card with a photo of him on it every year so that they have a record (just in case they don't have enough photos of him already!  LOL).  I have done the same thing for his cousin, Morgan, who is now 6, and his Mom puts his cards in an album every year, and has told me that I have to live a long time to keep up the tradition!



Life in Australia obviously suits our little man.


1 comment:

  1. He's lovely, Tilly - I'm sure you'll agree, lol. Love the card you made for him - great idea. The other card is fab, too - very Tillyesque :-) Cath x

    ReplyDelete