Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

LIM 39 - Stars

The Less Is More CAS challenge this week is to use stars, so here's mine.  There's DP on the inside which shows when the card is flat as the front panel has had about an inch cut off it down the right side, KWIM?  LOL


13 comments:

  1. Tilly, this is simply tremendous!
    Love it!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embossed star is lovely, like the little pearls too.
    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea Tilly! I really like the effect of the DP showing and the star overlapping it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tilly what a clever idea to make your star part of your sentiment, love it!
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab design, never think of making the front panel shorter!!! Love the embossed star :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever idea for a card , just love the embossed star esp. :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous, such a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the incorporation of the star into the sentiment, a fab stylish card,
    Sandy

    You can view my card here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - so simple, so elegant

    ReplyDelete