Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

LIM time again

Time for the Less Is More blog card challenge for the week - cocktails!  Here's mine.  The glass has Diamond Glaze in it to simulate 'the real thing' liquid, but it's hard to see in the pic.  I used a computer font in different sizes for the word, and the image is from TAC with felt pens for the colors on the dress.  Very quick and easy.

9 comments:

  1. This is perfect Tily
    Love the large setiment, perfect!
    Thank you
    Mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  2. The use of that font is inspired Tilly... it's a great card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the font
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card Tilly, love the'sketched' effect image and how you placed it on the fun sentiment:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment! Love the size of it and the font, and I like how the image is standing on the r. :) Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, you're making me miss my time in New Zealand (I lived in Wanaka for 4 years), Go All Blacks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple, fun and funky! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great image and such fun colours! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete