Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Quick Inchie cards

Two very quick inchie cards today.  Inchies are so versatile - I must play with them more often, especially with the Cuttlebug and embossing folders with all their gorgeous patterns.  Who needs color when you have so much dimension just from the embossing?


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the layouts you used and all the embossing.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely Tilly. I must do something like this too. Bought a one inch punch and have hardly used it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea, Tilly. You're right - who needs colour with all that texture? This looks so classy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are pure gorgeous-ness! Hope you don't mind if I use your idea -- I'd love to make something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning cards - you have inspired me to use inches more often - very powerful using all white. I want to steal this idea too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did a case of your cards and gave you credit -- hope you'll come by to see them.
    http://bbstamps.blogspot.com/2011/10/almost-no-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete