Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Stripes

The OLW #69 (One Layer Wednesday) challenge this week is to use stripes.  I really like the neatness and simplicity of stripes, especially for backgrounds like this.  I made this background stamp using a cut-up old hot water bottle.  Waste not, want not, as my Grandma used to say! 

8 comments:

  1. What a terrific idea behind this sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a clever piece of recycling...it's stamped so well. Pretty card:)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the old hot water bottle stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent - a girl after my own heart, using 'found' objects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I love your multiple lines with flowers for a perfectly precious spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you clever with your homemade stamp!

    I love that sort of background and I have a Stampin' Up! stamp that is almost identical.

    Love those pretty flowers!

    Great job on the challenge and thanks for playing along with OLW69!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Genius idea!! I do like the graduated colours and the pretty flowers too!

    ReplyDelete