Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 VERY easy cards

These 2 quick CAS cards were made for the Splitcoast CAS challenges this week.  I had a 'lightbulb moment' last night when helping my DD punch out stars and snowflake shapes for the table decor at her office Christmas party this coming weekend.  Just 3 or 4 different papers and card scraps, some Cuttlebugged, punched with the snowflake punch.  I tried it with stars too but it didn't look right.

And this one has had me singing along in my head for 2 days and I can't get rid of it!  Good old Kraft card and string/twine - a match made in heaven, don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous White on White cards Tilly, the wreath is particularily pretty :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really nice! I make cards sometimes too, and these have given me some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your cards and am so inspired by them. TY :)

    my blog: http://whitepoints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Tilly, these cards are really quick and easy, but needs some more art to show. I think you make the circle of some other color.
    valentine gifts pakistan
    Gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete