Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Another new challenge

I don't think I've ever played along with Mark's Finest Papers' challenge before, but thought I would give it a try this week.  It's for Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge week #82, to use black and white and one other color only.  So without further ado, here's my card.


The sentiment is from PTI (Paper Trey), the tiny birds are from Memory Box, and the branches are from Crafty Individuals.
Sadly I know a number of people who are going through tough times right now, through illness, bereavement and life's challenges, so I'm going to be making "thinking of you" cards for awhile.

11 comments:

  1. This is absolutely lovely! If I were at home with my supplies I would be case-ing it about right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!! Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea! Love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever and beautiful - I could look at this all day - when I first saw the card, I thought I was looking at some wonderful wall art. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a LOVELY card!!! That blue looks perfect with the black and white! What a wonderful design! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Speedy the Cat's Challenge! Good luck and be sure to stop back next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so wonderful Tilly,it will surely bring comfort with it's beauty alone :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tilly this is very lovely card! I am happy to seeing playing along with us this week at Speedy The Cat's Friends Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was seeing the top of your card only, I thought it was a wall decoration!! It would look great too (I mean, on a wall). This card is sweet as!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the 3D feel of the card. Great Work. Thanks for playing with us here at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous colour to add to black and white. What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete