Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

More Less Is More


I just had to make another red/orange card for Week 40 of the Less Is More challenge because I made this garden rake from a toothpick and silver card scrap!  That's a good enough reason, isn't it?  LOL


11 comments:

  1. Ok, seriously.. This card looks amazing!!!!

    I spent 9 months in NZ and I loved it! You're so lucky to live there :)

    I'm going to go check your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and inventive card

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just what I am about to do outside when I've finished my morning blog hop! The garden has leaves everywhere and naked trees! Sadly the sky behind them is grey and not the glorious sunset you have captured here - brilliant card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love this card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is terrific Tilly... you;re really on a roll!
    Fabulous card!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now this is just brilliant, what a fantastic idea and love your sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! But than again, I just love trees :o) But seriously, this is really a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Tilly!Gorgeous colours and you've created a beautiful little scene!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, such great ideas on it too, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely card Tilly. Love your little embellishments, they look great. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete