Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Over the edge

For the challenge last week on CAS-ual Fridays, here's my card.   I had a big clean up of my many many DP's last week, and found some little treasures that were useful here.  I also found a whole unopened packet of blank window cards, so ta daa ...    Never throw out your scraps!


3 comments:

  1. this is so cute!! I never throw away my scraps!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet-cute and great design.I love it!
    I love your picture at the top as well- I live about 15 kms from an actual place called Paradise. This coincidently is next door to Nowhere Else and just down the road from the Promised Land- NO joking!The early settlers had a laugh I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!
    Thanks for playing at Cas-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete