Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Trigger Tuesday


Moxie Fab World's Trigger Tuesday inspiration this week is this lovely bag in autumn colours.  I just love this colour combination, and wow, the bag is gorgeous too!
I immediately thought of a base of Kraft cardstock and layers of the wonderful inspirational Fall colours on the bag, so here's my card:


Why not join in the fun? 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Tilly! I love the tumbling leaves. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant Tilly, love all those coloured mats too :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leaves, too. This is such a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your take on the trigger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Tilly! I love the leaves 'falling' this way and that :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I love the kraft with the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tilly! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete