Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, December 5, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays for this week, and a Splitcoast CAS too

This is the CAS-ual Fridays challenge for the week, a Tic-Tac-Toe inspiration, to use 3 of the elements given in a card:


As you can see, I went straight across the middle row for my card.
This card is also for the CAS147 challenge on Splitcoast this week, which is to use twine.  And (drumroll here please ...!), I was chosen as a Guest Designer on the Splitcoast CAS board for the Winter session starting this week, so am a very happy camper.  If you like making Clean & Simple cards, check the Splitcoast CAS board here and join in the fun every week.

While I'm here I'll show you one of the kitschy "Ducks In A Row" sets I make to order, as I also used the chevron paper on one of them.  (I have an online store on Felt, a handmade/crafty site here in New Zealand, similar to Etsy.  I'm flat out at the moment making ducks and deer heads for Christmas gift orders, and am sure to develop carpal tunnel syndrome if I keep it up for much longer!  I cut the shapes by hand with an Xacto knife.)


Back to work cutting deer heads now!  Bye.  Have a great week everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tilly! Your use of Chevron and colors are absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete