Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, December 19, 2011

CFC32 Signed, sealed, delivered

This is my contribution to the CAS-ual Fridays challenge for last Friday.  Love those rainbow color gradients.
I actually made a couple of cards like this, but decided this one was my favorite.


Here's another one along similar lines.

Be sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all the wonderful ideas for this challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Both cards are just fabulous. I love the colours, so bright and fresh, the perfect antidote to a dull, grey day here! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful change from all the seasonal stuff around at the moment. Love these colours so much but I always did love colour! Gorgeous, Tilly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS stamping!! Love your spectrum of colors on cards and envelopes! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love your rainbow of colors on both cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Was just perusing the thumbnails at Less is More Aperture(guess it is the site for me, I looked at nearly every third card!) and clicked on yours. When I saw your header I realized I've been to your blog before - your rainbow flowers cards. I love rainbows. And the Runway Inspired Challenge was rainbowy. And your cards had obviously inspired me - I had just goten a PTI set with silhouette flower stamps and reached for it and markers to create an entry. I pretty much CASEd you - guess your cards went to my long term memory! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Love LOVE your cards... Do you sell your cards and is there anywhere I can buy them online if you do? :)

    ReplyDelete