Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Embossing folder play

I've been having a play with the embossing folder/ink pad technique (or whatever the correct word is, where you swipe the 'positive' side of the embossing folder with an ink pad, carefully lay down your card on it, then run it through the Cuttlebug.)  This is one result that I thought came out quite well.


9 comments:

  1. I love the way this came out. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tilly, I love your embossing technique. This is stunning. Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely stunning - thanks for sharing. I have a Cuttlebug but had never seen this done. Judi

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh soo beautiful.can you tell what the folder is called??never seen that one..greetings Franziska

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card. What brand is the embossing folder?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way it came out and I'm going to try one day soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love this card - can you please share the name/brand of the embossing folder? I have several with trees and birds, but have never seen this one! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I think it's from Craft Concepts. All my craft supplies are locked away in storage as we have moved house, so I can't check to be sure, sorry.

      Delete