Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Harper has been visiting

Our daughter-in-law and grandson, Harper, now 13 months, were here from Australia for a short visit this week, so here are some pics of our gorgeous little man.  He's growing up so fast and is on the move constantly.  Isn't he the cutest?  (I'm not biased of course!)



Is that daisy edible?

Yum ... fresh peas from Grampa's garden!


 Not sure about that Lily Pig licking her lips and looking at me like that!
What a precious little boy he is.

1 comment:

  1. Harper is gorgeous, don't they grow so quickly.....he is so cute
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete