Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Some new stamps = new cards!

I ordered some stamps from Innovative Stamp Creations and Unity a few weeks ago when they had their Black Friday sales, so I've been playing!   A bit of a mixture of techniques and styles, but all fun stuff.
We're having a very quiet Christmas this year, with both the kids/families away.





2 comments:

  1. Lovely, Tilly. I have those flower stamps and several others of theirs - mainly flowers and words - and love them.

    Wishing you a wonderful Christmas - peaceful is good - hope you're both happy and enjoy it! Love, Cath xxx

    ReplyDelete