Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Welcome Emerson

My daughter-in-law's brother has just become a Dad to a 10 lb. whopper named Emerson Thomas, so I made this card for them, inspired by a similar idea I saw somewhere on a blog (but can't find the link, so my apologies to whoever it was and I hope you don't mind me CASEing it).  The blanket is a scrap of perfect fabric I found in my stash, and the teddy I drew and cut from thin cork.  It's a tent fold card so stands up really nicely and looks very cute.


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful creation Tilly! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the drawer shape fantatstic!

    Perfect for our new beginnings challenge at Allsorts, Thanks for playing!

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete