Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another belated birthday card

I seem to be making a lot of 'late' birthday cards these days!  It doesn't say much for my organization skills, does it?  LOL 
This one covers 2 challenges this week - the CAS challenge on Splitcoast (pink and green), and the Less is More #51, "Cut it Out". 


I know I've said it before, but these Hanko cats are very cute!  I ran the 'curtain/drape' fabric through my corrugator to get the right look (I hope).

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this, what a super card. I like how you have corrugated the curtains, a nice finishing touch. The little kittie is so cute.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super idea Tilly, I love the crimped curtains... brilliant!
    The cat looks content too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and I love the crimped curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me smile, super sentiment to go with the sleeping cat. I love your window complete with curtains. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous idea & I love the curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant aperture card, Tilly. Such a lovely fresh CAS card:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Tilly
    LOVE those curtains, so inventive
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete