Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

CAS-ual Friday #37

I love Fridays!  Here are 3 cards I made using the sketch this week on CAS-ual Fridays.  (I know, my tree/branch/bird obsession is in evidence again!)

It's a lovely card sketch and I really had fun with it.  Thanks CFC girls!




They're mostly Memory Box stamps, with the leaf background on the last card from Innovative Stamp Creations, and the 'lollipop trees' at the top from Unity.

6 comments:

  1. Love the cards, the 2nd is so beautiful makes me want to go and case it right now! Thanks for all the lovelyness Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. A trio of lovelies Tilly! My FAVORITE is the second one with the sweet nest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great work!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all stunning cards, but I love the subtle colours of the last one. You have a knack with your use of ribbons.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful job with the sketch! Glad you had so much fun with it :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete