Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays for this week

A black and white theme this week for CAS-ual Fridays, so ...


a bit of masking and tadaaa ...

If you've seen previous pics of our black and white cat, Boris, you will see why I always think of him as having been the inspiration for a wonderful set of cat stamps by Hanko Designs, this being one of them.  The floor rug is hand drawn, masked and then the design (Stampin' Up's Pocket Silhouettes) stamped 'onto' the rug.

7 comments:

  1. your mat is very cleverly done Tilly. Grat card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the adorable image and great job on the rug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilly, your adorable card makes me giggle :). Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow clever you what a great fun card and so beautifully stamped.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got one just like that. Fabulous drawing, clever you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is too cute! It makes me smile :) So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute kitty! Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete