Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just some cards for today

Happy New Year everyone.  I hope your resolutions are being kept!  (I don't make any because I know I won't keep them.)
We've had a house full for the past week so I haven't done much playing, but we're down to only family now and it's raining so I can't get out into the garden for some much needed work there, so made a few cards.
First, an inchie/grid card using a lot of my wonderful silhouette flower/weed/grass stamps in different colors and layers:


A very quick CAS card for this week's challenge on Splitcoast, which has a "beverages" theme:


And another challenge card for the "window" challenge last week on Splitcoast.




1 comment:

  1. What fabulous cards you've made, your very talented!

    ReplyDelete