Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, January 23, 2012

A manly card?

This is a handy card to have for an older male, don't you think?  All done with chalks and cotton balls, some masking, free clipart and a computer generated sentiment.  Quick, CAS and one layer, so it suits the OLW75 this week on Susan's "Simplicity" blog.


3 comments:

  1. Great idea. I always come unstuck with mens cards.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. I use chalks and clip arts too ;-)
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tilly, this made me laugh out loud!!! What a great scene!!! And with chalk!!! You're makin' me want to haul out my chalks and play, but I'd never come up with anything this totally cool!

    ReplyDelete