Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Oopsie daisy!

The CAS challenge this week on Splitcoast is to use pink, green (celery) and white.  I love my pig stamps (and we have 2 real piggies out in the paddock that I love too, Lily and Lisa). 


I used to collect pigs (not the real ones) but it got a bit out of hand, as most collections tend to do over time, so now I settle for pig stamps and real pigs!


5 comments:

  1. love your stamp lol, but love your real ones more, so cute
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just brilliant... cracking good sentiment :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love the pink piggy and choice of sentiment.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are all just sooooo gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete