Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, January 30, 2012

Today at my house

Firstly, dinner from the garden this evening.  Very yum.  Cabbage, new potatoes, salad (tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, red onion), and Kransky sausages.  Yep, even the sausages are home grown!


And 2 quick CAS cards to round out a lovely summer day here.



I have to add this funny pic too.  We have huge problems with the mynah birds eating our fruit and tomatoes, so a friend made us this wire trap and we had to put cat or dog food inside to entice the birds through the small opening.  So far we haven't got any birds, but Bella, our tabby cat, managed to find her way in there and obviously enjoyed the food too!  Right idea - wrong species!  LOL

1 comment:

  1. I love these. The little piggy card is so cute, a nice sentiment to go with them, but, the soft colours of the second one are stunning. Love it!
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete