Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, January 16, 2012

A very quick CAS card today

I'd forgotten what fun color blocking could be, and that's the CAS card challenge on Splitcoast for this week, so here's a fun and quick example.  (As you can see, I'm slowly working my way through the huge pile of Kraft card I had given to me!  LOL)


I also have to post another pic from the garden today.  I just wish all my friends lived nearby so that I could send you all big bouquets of sunflowers, as they are too beautiful to keep to myself like this.  I gave my DD a big bunch of them to take to her office today, and left another bunch at the library.  They are such happy cheerful flowers, aren't they?



No comments:

Post a Comment