Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A sketch challenge

There's a really clean and crisp sketch for the challenge on Less is More this week.

So I made 2 quick cards so that I could play along.  If you're a cardmaker, why not join in too?
I have loads of Oriental/Asian stamps and papers, so decided to dig some out for a play.  The chop on the right says "cat" (I hope! LOL)  The cat's tail was a bit too long for the panel so I cut around it and overlapped it onto the patterned paper on the left.


Still trying to use up all the Kraft card I have.  Quite a challenge in itself! 
I'm off to the vegetable garden for an hour or two now to give it some much needed TLC.

9 comments:

  1. Both great cards, but this is incredible with chairs. That she is my favorite. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards Tilly... I love the colour combo!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less s More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Tilly, these are gorgeous. Love the cat and Chinese theme but the chairs with their individual heart cushions are totally inspired! Have such fond memories of my last time in NZ - too long ago though......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. Love the colour combo of the first, but the chair card is a super idea, I love the finishing touch with the red cushions.
    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Tilly LOVE the chairs, terrific
    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic your chairs of love card, great idea!.
    Regards from Palma de Mallorca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looove the chairs card!!! Cat one just as nice, but the chairs win hands down :-)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous. Love those gorgeous stamps (the cat & the chairs) and the way you laid everything out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tilly, I just recently came across your blog (via SCS) and I'm now a follower! I really like your card style! :) I'm passing along a blog award to you too! :) See it here: http://www.smudgetime.com/2012/02/liebster.html

    ReplyDelete