Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

2 quick cards

Here are 2 quick cards I needed in a hurry today.  Both of them cover the Splitcoast challenge for the week (see post from a few days back below), and also the CAS-ual Fridays CFC45 challenge, which is to use pastels and black.  Those who know me know that I just can't resist a pun or a play on words, like the sentiments on these 2 cards!


4 comments:

  1. Both cards are adorable! I love the pun of the first and I simply adore the design of the second :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! That first caerd made me laugh out loud for real! So funny and terribly cute! Both are fabulous and perfect for the CAS-ual Friday challenge. I'm so glad you joined us this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so adorable!! Love those bunnies, alot. Great job

    ReplyDelete