Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

5 weeks?

I can't believe it's over 5 weeks since I last posted anything here on my blog.  Lots going on - busy busy busy days.  DH hasn't been very well and was in hospital, and we've just been over to Australia for a week visiting our son and family (Do you like my new profile pic of me with Harper, taken in the pool at the complex where they live?), plus this is always a busy time in the vege garden (yummy stuff!), so all in all life has been a bit hectic.
I was honored to be chosen for the Design Team on the CAS board at Splitcoast for the Spring season starting last week, so if you enjoy Clean & Simple card design and are looking for inspiration and ideas, be sure to pop in to the CAS gallery and join in the weekly challenges.  This week it's monograms, so take a peek here.
Anyway, I'm back and ready to boogie now, so here's a mix of cards I've made recently to prove I haven't been totally idle!







I hope everyone is well and happy!


3 comments:

  1. Great to see you back. Your cards are lovely Tilly. Hope Murray is feeling beter. I am sure you had such fun with Harper,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back, Tilly! Congratulations on your new DT position! Looking forward to seeing your creations in the gallery and over here on your lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngratulations! I hope your DH is feeling better :) Great cards!

    ReplyDelete