Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Blue, blue and more blue

Here are a few blue/white cards I made for the Clean & Simple challenge over on Splitcoast this week.  I got a bit carried away!  More ideas in my head still too.  Both of us have terrible head colds and sinus infections, so are feeling very sorry for ourselves.  At least I can make cards though, so all is not lost.







And a pic of Harper after having his first proper haircut at The Magic Moose (a salon for kids only) while we were visiting them in Australia recently. 


All those beautiful blonde curls gone, but both his Mum and I got a certificate with a lock of his hair glued to it, marking the occassion of his first haircut!  How cute is that idea?


3 comments:

  1. This little boy has a pretty face. Is blue the color of your pages are under its influence?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly,
    All your cards are fantastic!
    Your grandson is adorable.
    Hello from California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! He looks so grown up in the chair!

    ReplyDelete