Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Thank You cards

Hi Peeps!
My wonderful daughter is the Fundraising Manager for the amazing Make A Wish Foundation here in New Zealand, and asked me to make some cards for her to keep on hand for the many 'thank you' notes she needs to send to the people who help make the organization work.  I plan on making a few a week to keep her stash going strong.
This idea covers 2 CAS challenges this week.  The Less Is More challenge to use masking, and the CAS-ual Fridays challenge to use an image, a pattern and a sentiment.  The typewriter is a free digi image and is stamped, masked and the same image cut from grey/silver card layered on top.  The bottle is also stamped, masked and a cut-out (with Dimensiona Magic on it for the glassy effect!) layered over it as well.  The "Thank You" message was printed on a separate piece of paper and cut to size then layered behind the typewriter image.


9 comments:

  1. Oh WOW! These are amazing! I love the wonderful pops of color. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you again Tilly... these are super... I love the 3D paper emerging from the typewriter!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards. I love the colours and the wonderful typewriter letter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are terrific Tilly
    Good to see you

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding projects!! What a great collection - love the sweet felt blossoms!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just loving those typewriters! You could use them for anything. They're all beautiful, but I especially like the red card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous set of cards and for such a great cause

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! These are very cool!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete