Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, April 9, 2012

I froggot!


Here's a very green card for this week's #62 challenge on Less Is More.  I love green, so making a card with 3 different greens in it was no problem.  Don't you love this frog paper?  It's a freebie download (a kit with other lovely greeny/froggy papers and digis) here.  The frog is a button with the shank cut off the back.


10 comments:

  1. Simply delightful, love the images and the humorous play on words.

    Happy Easter

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. прелестная открыточка!!! Лягушонок - супер!!))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super job Tilly!
    I love your froggy button!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had the same idea with the frog, Tilly. Your card is adorable! I thought your froggie was a charm, but great idea with the button. I've cut a few shanks from buttons, but have not found such cute frog buttons yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! So cute. Love this card and love 'froggot' too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice LIM card Tilly! Love the frogs!
    Greetings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tilly - this has made my day - I just LOVE the sentiment and the adorable frog button!! Absolutely fabulous!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card Tilly
    Great frog!
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great fun card. (and I love the photo in your blog header - lucky lady) :)

    ReplyDelete