Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, April 23, 2012

I'm a little behind ...

Life has been rather hectic around here these past few weeks, as M has been in hospital.  He's home again now though and on the mend, so things are settling down and I've made a few cards, done some knitting, and am looking at fabric waiting to be sewn! 
These cards were my contribution to the past 2 weeks of CAS on SplitCoast Stampers, where I'm a designer at the moment.  It's such fun.  Be sure to take a look at the CAS gallery and the weekly CAS challenges posted in the forum, and join in the fun if you've got "CASsitude" too!
Last week's challenge was a sketch.  Here's my interpretation of it, a card for M.

This week the challenge was The Zoo.
For this card I stamped the images on the back side of patterned paper and cut the shapes out, sticking the stamped side down so that the images looked like silhouettes.  It's always fun to try to use stamps in more ways than one.  And by the way, this card could be made using wallpaper scraps too!  Give it a go.


Cute little monkey brad, isn't it?  The blue panel is masked and chalked using a cotton ball.



No comments:

Post a Comment