Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

LIM61 Gorgeous colors

This is the color pallette to use for the LIM #61 challenge this week.  Isn't it lovely?




And here's my card, using the wonderful Memory Box stamps together with an Innovative Stamp Creations sentiment stamp.  I also used my often-forgotten Liquid Pearls for a spot of dimension on the flower heads (white and pink).  The ribbon looks very bright and a bit overpowering in the pic, but IRL it's the same pink and sage green as the stamped images.  (I need a new camera!)

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, I also forget about those liquid pearls that give a great effect. Wishing you a very Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a enchanting card.
    How beautiful and delicate these flowers are!

    Wishing you a Happy Easter

    Sincerly Daen'Ys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't really seen the MB stamps, they look cool!

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Tilly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Tlly, gorgeous card, i love the design and the colours, well done.
    An spring hug from Palma de Mallorca Spain

    ReplyDelete