Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Twins on the way!



CFC46 this week is to use a song or tune as inspiration, so here's one I made today - "Mama Mia" - for one of my best friends' daughter who has just found out she is expecting twins.  It's so exciting! 
I used my favorite baby face buttons for the twins, and the bra and panties were cut from pretty designer paper I had in my stash.  Falan (the Mom-to-be) even has a bellybutton!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card. I have never seen buttons like that! Awesome. She will love it. (PS..love the header to your blog..I just love those cows...!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo clever, I love it!

    ReplyDelete