Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Acrylic block backgrounds

This technique is such fun, messy too!  Dye inks were smooshed onto the acrylic block, spritzed with water (go lightly on this step!), and then stamped onto the cardfront.  The various silhouette flower and grass stamps were overstamped onto the colored block image.






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful backgrounds of course, but cards look like still lifes freshly painted. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally my style! LOVE these cards . I saw them on pinterest and became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just so creative, the color combos you used are super.

    ReplyDelete