Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Father's Day cards

Here are a few Father's Day cards I made as Guest Designer at Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings blog for this week, my last 'guest appearance' for May.  It's been fun being able to play with their luscious embellishments.   I know masculine cards don't often include ribbon, but there are times when a simple layer or accent of ribbon fits the bill without being 'girly'.  It can add a splash of extra color, a subtle layer or added dimension to a card.  Naturally I had to use my current favorite images - silhouettes!







1 comment:

  1. I really love these cards!! Silhouettes are my favorite images too :-)

    ReplyDelete