Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Happiness!

Players Badge

Love, love, love rainbows!  The primary colors just do something for my happiness levels (and I'm sure I'm not the only one).
Here's a very quick card for this week's CAS-ual Friday challenge #CFC53, to use punches or dies on a card.  I used the Provo Craft Funky Circles die with scraps of card, and then cut them in half. 
I hope it makes you happy too.



6 comments:

  1. Nice one! Just like all of your other cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever idea...I love this card, what a wonderful concept :0)
    Thanks for playing along with us at CASual Fridays.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, would make ne happy for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! That typewriter and rainbow paired together are fabulous :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Tilly! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cool idea!

    ReplyDelete