Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My fave stamp Co.

Memory Box is my absolute favorite stamp Co.  Sure, there are some close seconds, but . . .
In today's mail I received an order of MB (and other) goodies from my fave online shop, Impress Rubber Stamps in Seattle.  Their service is above and beyond the call of duty, and their range of stamps fit my style perfectly.  I just wished I lived closer so that I could go to ALL the wonderful classes they offer in their stores.
From my happy mail today I made this card with a beautiful Memory Box stamp, which, together with the freebie doily printable  from the Friendly Scrap blog, works perfectly for the Moxie Fab World lace and doily challenge.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts (one of the "close seconds" mentioned above!)


And I couldn't stop at just one ...


and yes, you guessed it, I have a new circle cutter too!



3 comments:

  1. Love this card Tilly, so simple and elegant. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is gorgeous! Beautiful stamps and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really, really love your second card. Those circles are calling me...

    ReplyDelete