Welcome, and thanks for visiting.



Yes, this is where we live - as close to paradise as one can get!

I blog about all the good things in my life - family (1 husband, 2 grown children and a beautiful grandson, Harper, born on 8 Nov. 2010), making miniature gardens, cardmaking, stamping and other papercrafts, sewing, beading, jewellery and other crafts, our beloved cats (currently 4), pet pigs and sheep, the birds and wild things around us, our garden and what we grow, and how lucky we are to live on our 14 acre little itsy bitsy farm in beautiful New Zealand.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pretty in Pink (and black)

As the Guest Designer for May over on the wonderful Really Reasonable Ribbon blog, I got to play with the RRR May Ribbon Club assortment - devine!


I made a big square card, using ribbon tags, inchies and 1" circles punched from different designer papers, embossed card and stamped card, and the lovely "Friendship" word from Stampin' Up.  It's the kind of card that would look so nice framed in a shadow box frame, so  that's what I did!  (I know, my photography skills are sorely lacking, but just ignore the shadow on the side.)



Please visit my blog again later today when the Really Reasonable Ribbon Ramblings Blog Hop will be on the go, and you'll be sent "ribbon rambling" through some wonderfully inspirational blogs.   You'll be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome projects! Love that dress, perfect use of the beautiful ribbon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. both projects are wonderful, but really love the dress.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete