Welcome, and thanks for visiting.



Yes, this is where we live - as close to paradise as one can get!

I blog about all the good things in my life - family (1 husband, 2 grown children and a beautiful grandson, Harper, born on 8 Nov. 2010), making miniature gardens, cardmaking, stamping and other papercrafts, sewing, beading, jewellery and other crafts, our beloved cats (currently 4), pet pigs and sheep, the birds and wild things around us, our garden and what we grow, and how lucky we are to live on our 14 acre little itsy bitsy farm in beautiful New Zealand.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Rainbow panels

I made this bright and happy card for the Clean & Simple challenge on Splitcoast this week (splitting a stamped image into 3 panels) - various silhouette flower and grass images with different inks in the rainbow spectrum.  I like how the color pops on the plain white card. 


I don't like the next 2 (for the same challenge) so much, but the 3 panel layout is great to play with and adds great dimension to a card.



3 comments:

  1. I just love the first one too! Could you please tell me what stamp you used, it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My choice is the second one - think it is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - all three are lovely - but I do like the colours & sentiment of the first one!

    ReplyDelete