Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Retro chair re-do

I have to share this with you.  A long time ago my daughter and I found this retro 50's vinyl/PVC chair with terrible turquoise/blue boucle cushions in a secondhand/junk shop.  We both loved the style, but not the colours so much ...!  LOL  I finally got around to giving it a good scrub and recovering the cushions this week, using a wonderful Ikea fabric with the exact same colour of mustard as the PVC in the pattern of the fabric, and I even managed to cover 4 big buttons for the back cushion.  I must say I'm pretty chuffed with the result.  It's going to look so cool in their living room.  Love love love Ikea fabrics!




1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous transformation it looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete