Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Friday, June 15, 2012

A bit of a flourish for LIM

The Less Is More challenge #71 for this week is to use a flourish on a one layer card, so here are a few more than one flourish contained in a cut-out silhouette kitty, with the sentiment stamp from PTI.   I found the outline of the cat was too undefined using the flourishes alone, so did a wee bit of sponging around the edges to get a clearer picture.


11 comments:

  1. this is beautiful, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! The sponging around the cat really adds nice depth to the image:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Cute, Tilly! I love this card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It took me a while to spot that this was a kitty Tilly, but the flourishes suit it perfectly. The defined edges are a great addition!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes...took the entire post for me to understand it was a cat! :)Sorry! Thought it was a dress of some sort....:) Great stamp and lovely card but!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely kitty card, fab use of the flourishes

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW I couldn't focus on the cat at first, but when I did, it;s terrific
    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Tilly, what a fantastic idea. The card looks like those picture in picture images, great!
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tilly

    Great card - I too didn't notice the kitty at first - but can see it now and love it! Also love where you live looks fantastic!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea! So cute!

    ReplyDelete