Welcome, and thanks for visiting. I have to keep my creative juices flowing, so these are some of my creations!
If you are a miniature or fairy garden enthusiast, like I am, please visit my Facebook page, Away With The Fairies, for ideas and inspiration.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blue skies (and a few clouds too)



Do You Stack Up this week?  Check the challenge and join the fun by using blue skies and clouds.  Here are 2 I made with the wonderful free cloud paper from Bird's Blog and my favorite chubby birds from W Plus 9.  The cloud dies are from Memory Box.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up.



Thanks for visiting, and have a wonderfully creative weekend everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous and such a lovely sentiment.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both the cards are very beautiful and with such a lovely sentiment.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
    Hugs
    Archana

    ReplyDelete